Wednesday, April 04, 2012

This Past {long} Weekend

It was a doozy.  In a good way.  Now that I look at all of the pictures I really can't believe we did all that we fit this all into four days, but we did.  Here's a glimpse
First we hunted Easter eggs at Els' school.

Fun was had by all!

Then, after frantically looking for (and finding-thanks a billion Jen) a babysitter, I experienced my first Mess Night.  Sadly, this is the only picture I got.  (That's B top right, raising the roof.)

Next, our good friends came to visit.  These guys are only 3 weeks apart in age and they had a great time together.

We visited Els' "beautiful place", aka the marsh front around the corner from our house, where she attempted to climb a tree.  This girl is fearless.

The weekend was capped off by a trip to the beach with good friends.  

My men.  This was before Muh got into the water and let the waves literally crash over him while howling with laughter the whole time.  I don't have pictures of this because I was frantically trying to keep him from washing out to sea!

Needless to say, we were (and are still) tired.  

And hungry, but a great time was had by all!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Precious!