Saturday, March 17, 2012

Farther Along



There is so much hurt going on all around us right now.  It drives me to my knees and leaves me only further convinced that Christ himself is my only hope.  I love this song and this whole album for that matter.  You can find it here.

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;  persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.  We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.  For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body.  So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you." -2 Corinthians 4:8-12

1 comment:

Ellen said...

my favorite album these days. hope you and your precious family are ok. the brokenness of these earthly bodies and sin working itself out in people's lives can be so overwhelming at times...but we are not destroyed! thanks for the reminder:)