Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi There

My name is Kels and I'm turning into quite the delinquent blogger these days.  We went on a big tour of the South if you will over the past week and a half and neither my house nor my brain has recovered.  So, here I am, not putting away laundry and blogging.  There's a lot going on in and around our life these days and I am left to ponder and pray (while constantly picking up toys so we don't break our necks) and generally wonder.  Instead of trudging you along through all of the gory little details, here are a few snippets from Magee-dom.

This is the view of our back yard between about 7 and 7:15 am.  It's breathtaking and I've been seeing it a lot more lately since I'm *trying* to get up before my kiddos.

Els' first haircut.  She was a champ!

Muh had chocolate cake.  Before his first birthday.  Oh, second children.   Needless to say, he loved it.

We have been finding Els asleep in various places and positions lately.  This is one is my favorite. 

While in Georgia we got together with one of my college roommates and her children.  Els wanted to hold "her baby" like her friend.  

This face.  We see it a lot and it's usually accompanied by growling.  This kid is ALL boy.  
Also not pictured by order of the management:  B has been doing P90X, diet plan and all and he is looking good folks.  (Not that he didn't ever, but what girl doesn't love a few more muscles?)  He forbid me to put up pictoral evidence, though.

And, we got to see a whole lot of family over the past week in Mississippi and Georgia but I'm pretty much terrible at taking pictures, so we don't have many.  It was a great trip and we're thankful that B got the time off to go with us!

1 comment:

Allison Ashinhurst said...

I am not kidding, THIS morning ... I was thinking how I have missed the Magee updates through your blog! Very ironic that one was posted when I just pulled up blogs right now :-) I always enjoy the updates! Looks like you guys are doing well - and I love that Eliana has been finding all sorts of sleeping places/positions. Oh, the joys of the toddler bed. Thanks for the update - enjoyed it, as always! Have a great day friend!