Saturday, July 02, 2011

I'm still trying to figure out how to follow up my last post.  Thanks for listening and {hopefully} not judging.  It is the desire of my heart that my story helps others as it comes out little by little.  Thank you all so much for your comments and emails, I am going to personally respond to them all in time.  Part of how I've dealt with life over the last months has been not responding to much, but now I want to.  I need to.  So I will.

Things are settling back to normal around these parts after lots of time away in June.  Miller taking morning naps in his bed at 7 months finally and time with friends here all feels like grace upon grace.  We have lots of plans for our little family in the coming months, so we'll see how the Lord directs our steps.  Crawling, pottying on the big girl potty, building a patio, and always beer brewing, etc, etc....

Happy Fourth!

No comments: