Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Road Again

Our little family is moving again! On Monday morning, movers showed up to our house in Virginia, packed it up in boxes, and left it for some other guys who showed up on Tuesday and put it all on a truck. So far, best move ever in my book. Not only do we get to escape the frigid Northern Virginia temperatures, I have yet to lift a box. (Which is good because I'm not sure that the belly would allow me to lift little more than a shoe box.) We close on our first house on Monday, which makes us homeless for a few days, but fortunately, our destination is only a few hours from our hometown, so we are "home" for the weekend.

Actually, B is down in PI for his first day of real Marine Corps fleet work while the cats, Paco, and I are at "home." I am really enjoying watching Rumor torture my mom's dog, Todo. I make no apologies for my firm belief that cats are far superior to dogs. That's neither here nor there, but it's all I have to report now. I'm sure there will be a lot more soon!

No comments: