Monday, November 14, 2011

I keep sitting down at the computer and writing semi-posts and I write them all the time in my head.  The problem is, when I say "I keep sitting down at the computer" I mean "I sit down at the computer, oh, maybe once a week."  So, nothing much happens from me on these here interwebs.  Fortunately, there is much happening here OFF the computer screen.  Days are shorter, but thanks to good-ole' "fall back" nights are also shorter here too.  Still.  Also, thanks to the four teeth Miller has gotten in the last week alone his naps are not predictable and rarely long enough when they happen.  He's currently crying it out because I know homeboy is tired.  (Oh the necessary evils of babyhood!)

As for the good news, after this week, we will only be buying diapers for Miller to wear at night.  He wears cloth diapers during the day and Els is out of them.  Also, no more formula!  Hallelujah!  I don't think that Miller is wild about cow's milk yet, but he's usually slower about adjustments than Els was.  Often, these are the things that fill my days.  Diaper changes, trips to the potty, naps, attempts at naps, snacks, attempts at meals, etc.

Though it may sound monotonous, our days are filled to the brim with excitement and wonder.  That's the joy of having one child on each border of toddlerhood.

So much else to tell, but we may just sack this nap attempt today and get outside.

No comments: