Friday, May 13, 2011

What to blog?  What to blog?  It's been so long and we've had so much going on lately.  I lay in bed most nights thinking of things to write and then I never end up sitting down at the computer.  Oh well.  Different seasons for different things, huh?

The kiddos and I have been in Georgia with my family this week because B has been in yet another big trial.  We've had a great week, but like all weeks, it's flown by.  (And, as an aside, B kicked major boo-tay in his trial this week.  If you'll allow me a sentence in which to brag, my husband is pretty amazing at what he does.)

Poor sweet Miller-man is doing many new things these days like playing with his toes, almost sitting by himself, and rolling every which way.  Sadly, sleeping through the night is still not a skill he possesses.  It's hard to believe that he's almost been with us on the outside for 6 months now.

Eliana is still bursting at the seams with just about everything.  She's been using the big girl potty all week long and doing great, but I'm still too chicken to have her not wear a diaper to bed or in public.  She is also in the business of inventing verbs these days.  My favorite so far happened the other night at a gas station.  My dad was pumping gas into my car when she looked over and said, "Who dat gassin'?  Is dat Pop gassin'?"  Needless to say, we were rolling.

That's about it for now.  I hope that you all have a fabulouso weekend!

No comments: