Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 Years

Today is my darling girl's second birthday.  I can hardly believe that it's been two years since our world was graced with her presence, yet I don't really remember life without her.  She is a constant source of joy, entertainment, words, and life lessons.  Toddlerhood is proving challenging yet shot through with laughs.  For instance, her "word of the week" this week is something.  "Something in the mouth, Mama.  Something in the shoe, Mama.  Something hurts, Mama," etc, etc.  And yes, EVERY sentence is finished with the word Mama.  I love it even though I feel like changing my name sometimes.

Eliana Hope,

You have changed my life for the better every day since February 27, 2009.  You challenge me to rely on Christ more than ever and to live what I believe.  Thank you for being so delightful, even on bad days.  I love reading to you, playing with you, talking to you, and "snu-ing" with you when you want to.  I look forward to all the ups and downs of life with you because life is simply more with you in it.  You are my sunshine.

I love you forever,

Mama


No comments: