Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boy Oh Boy!

So, as you may have guessed from the title, baby #2 is a boy!  We found out yesterday morning.  To be really honest, before we found out, I was nervous about the possibility that it was a boy because, well, I have no idea what to do with a boy and my mom says that they'll break your heart one day.  However, since we found out, I have been absolutely thrilled about this new little man.  He's so active and, even though it's an ultrasound picture, he looks like his big sister already.

Also, we found out that he's due 9 days earlier than we thought.  November 30 here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little guy. So FUN!!

Linda Stewart said...

I had two daughters and when my youngest daughter found out she was having a little boy I panicked. I had never been around little boys and knew nothing about raising little boys. When Lil Man was born it all came naturally. and oh how precious and sweet this little boy is.